Saturday, March 1, 2008

NORMA'S LAST JOURNEY

I told Inday before I accepted the project that she give me a free hand to express my creative prawless and to edit the materials I took in my style. She said yes. Professionally, that's what I like from a producer. Freedom of artistic creativity is what every artist loves most. In fact, every artist, videographer and editor has their own style which makes them sought after. Many do in fact, commissioned me to re-edit other works to suit with my interpretation of the materials. This one is for Inday. I saw in her my sister Maripil in US, who like her, went home when our mother died.

It was about 2:30 in the afternoon somewhere in Bulacan where Inday's mother have to be cremated. The lighting was good as it is in open space and except for a cloudy intervention from about 3:00 to 3:30, the over all lighting is fair. Here's the footages we took of Norma Manalo's cremation, produced by her daughter, Noranda Manalo-Basilio, in YOU TUBE!


No comments: